Thursday 9 July 2015

The Case Of The Missing Doughnuts


I've read both here and from other sources that there seems to be an issue regarding the community prize doughnuts. It appears that in some cases after a player is awarded the doughnuts and then leaves and reenters or re-syncs their game the awarded doughnuts have disappeared.

While this has not happened to me, at least on my competition town anyway, I thought it best to investigate it for you and report on the findings. So I contacted EA (which you can do by using the 'Contact EA' tab in the menu above and explained the situation to them, what they told me was very encouraging.

They said that they are aware that this fault is affecting a large number of players and the team is actively working to find and fix the bug as fast as possible. While they did not give me an ETA on when the fix would be made available they did say that all players that are missing their doughnuts would get them back when the fix is implemented.

I will update you on any further developments as they become available although it wouldn't hurt for you to contact EA too, just so they have a record of you reporting that you have this issue aswell.

No comments:

Post a Comment