Monday 6 July 2015

Add My Competition Town!

As you know from a post that I wrote last week, I am partaking in a competition to see which one of a group of players can reach the top level by December 31st of this year.

According to the rules, I can add neighbours to that town as long as I am already friends with everyone taking part. Now, instead of going to the forums for neighbours like most of the people in the competition, I am instead asking here. I would like the readers of this website to be my new neighbours. My new username for the competition is 00_alzo93 (Note that it is zero-zero-underscore).

If you'd like to see how I progress daily rather then in the weekly updates or if you want a neighbour where you are garunteed to win a game of Tap Ball every single time, then this is the town for you. I will still be active in my main town too so if you're a neighbour of that one and think I'll only be playing one town at a time, fear not, I will be playing both and will maintain both towns even after the competition ends.

I will add you on a first come first serve basis only! Thanks guys!

2 comments:

  1. Unable to make you a neighbor. It says failed retry everytime I try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Add me me and give me some feed back on my town soultaker77

    ReplyDelete