Tuesday 28 July 2015

Your Thoughts On Springfield Heights

The Springfield Heights update dropped about a week ago now much to my surprise.

In fact, I'm still going through all of the information just because of the shear volume of data involved!

I personally think it's one of the best updates to be implemented so far just by the amount of content and land involved.

What do you think about the update? Do you think it was a worthwhile investment in EA's part or could they have done something that in your opinion, would have been a better choice?

3 comments:

  1. I have totally loved the new update bringing us Springfield Heights....I keep checking your site to see what you have to say or add...to help things along. But I just read where you're busy pulling the 2 sites together....which seems as that would be a huge undertaking...I do appreciate all you do to help us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not convinced about it yet, but that may change as it goes on. Because of work and travel I can only really get on once a day, twice if I'm lucky, which means it's taking me a lot longer to do anything.
    The basic idea looks good, but I'd prefer the jobs to be longer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really enjoying Springfield heights! Im very happy to have Cookie Kwan in my Springfield and Im glad the tasks are short and quick, so that progress is something that happens quickly! Im working hard to add Paris Texan to my Springfield when i, hopefully, eventually will unlock the Billionaire Haven

    ReplyDelete