Wednesday 29 July 2015

Did You Lose Doughnuts In A Recent Update?


This is a post that I have been meaning to write for a number of days now but given that I've been busy working on the site, I haven't had a chance to publish anything.

There a numerous reports online that following what I believe was the Springfield Heights update, a large number of players reported losing some, most or even all of their doughnuts.

This is apparently due to a bug that I am somewhat happy to tell you that the EA devs are aware of the issue and are actively working to fix the problem.

In the meantime if you contact a game adviser they should be able to credit you the missing doughnuts, once you've explained your situation and tell them how many doughnuts you're missing.

You can contact a game adviser using the 'Contact EA' tab in the menu above.

5 comments:

  1. Does anyone know if this site is still being updated?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't seem like it. I real enjoyed the content here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello !

    Is anybody in there ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you guys are back! Is this site going to be updated regularly?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is it sadly! :(

    ReplyDelete