Wednesday 22 July 2015

Springfield Heights Out NOW!!!

This. Is. Awesome! Springfield Height is now available for download from in the app right now!!

Note that this is an EXTENTION to regular Springfield like Squidport and not an expansion like Krustyland

I can't tell you much about it right now as I'm just learning myself but here's what I do know;

- Mr. Burns starts it
- You are promted to build a free building for 6 seconds
- Mr. Burns asks you to build the realtors office, another 6 seconds and also free
- Kookie Kwan is unlocked
- Homer has a really cool 6 second task
- Springfield Heights is unlocked!

Once there, there are a few things to note:
- Regular cash can NOT be used here
- You must obtain materials to build and upgrade condos as well as buy land
- There's a bunch of new stuff
- There are prizes to unlock depending on land value

That's all I've got for now guys, I'm off back to the game to see what else I can pick up!!

1 comment:

  1. This is mega. Well done EA for keeping things fresh. I have no clue what's going on as there is so much. This update/event is awesome. Thanks again tappedoutdaily for keeping us informed 👍

    ReplyDelete