Wednesday 1 July 2015

We Are Back!

Hey guys! I am very excited to finally be back, I miss my internet family when I don't get to communicate with you on a regular basis.

I've had a great week so far, having seen Taylor Swift's 1989 world tour twice this week having waited four years for her to come back to Dublin and now Tapped Out Daily is back! I am pumped to get back to work.

As I'm sure you can tell by the look of the site as it stands right now, is a total and complete mess. Now, it's going to take some time, a lot of time I fact to get this site to the same level of content as our previous one, but fear not my cartoon loving friends, I'll get it done and done to the high standards that both you and I expect.

There are a number of different things about this site compared to our last and I will cover those in separate posts that I'll publish shortly.

This will probably mean then, that I won't get to postings about the actual game about tomorrow so I'll put up a post detailing what I'll be publishing over the course of the next week later tonight and if you like this type of post I will publish it weekly so you'll know what's coming and when. If you want me to cover a specific topic, leave a comment under the post with the scheduling information letting me know and I'll incorporate it into the schedule.

Once again, welcome to the new (and soon to be improved) Tapped Out Daily!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you're back, I've missed your site so much!

    ReplyDelete