Wednesday 1 July 2015

The New Commenting System

Reading your comments is one of the things I love most about this site and when I went about creating this new site I began to think about how best to incorporate a system that would allow you to do just that.

I know that many of you created accounts in Wordpress just so you could comment and I didn't want to have you make a new account here just so you could comment.

So here's how it's going to work, no account or login is needed to comment on the new site and they do not need to be moderated by me before they are seen. So it should be really easy for you to comment on any and all of the posts that you want to without the added necessity of creating a new account.

That said, this system is provisional  and it can and will be changed if I believe that too many people are advising the system. But, you being the wonderful bunch of people that you are means I should have to worry!

I will publish the websites terms of use and rules soon which will outline this and a few other things.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I have a question and didn't see an appropriate post to attach it to, so I'm asking it here. Lol. I am friends with your 00_alzo93. It fun watching your town grow, and I've been curious how the competition is going. Although that's not my question. (But feel free to answer that one too, lol.) my question is, I notice 00_alzo93 has more than 106,000 blueprints! How are you getting so many??? I am turning in as many projects as the project board will alow, doing my 90 friend taps and clearing my buildings of their garbage dumps, and tapping on possums at least 4 times a day and I only have some 46,000 blueprints. Am I missing a secret blueprint generating activity??? Would love to know your secret.

    ReplyDelete